CALL or TEXT the PSI HelpLine to obtain basic information, and resources.
- Call 1-800-944-4773,
- Text 1-800-944-4773,
- Text 1-971-203-7773
- *The PSI HelpLine is not a crisis line. For emergencies/crisis, please call your local emergency number, go the nearest emergency room or call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Registration is required to attend free support groups. Available support groups include:
- Bipolar Support for Perinatal (Pregnancy and Postpartum) Moms and Birthing People.
- Birth Moms Support Group
- Black Moms Connect
- Dads Support Group
- Desi Chaat: A sport group for South Asian Moms
- Military Moms- perinatal Mood and Support Group
- Nicu Parents
- Mental Health Support for Special Needs and Medically Fragile Parenting
- Parents of Multiples
- Perinatal (Pregnancy & Postpartum) Mood Support for Moms
- Perinatal (Pregnancy & Postpartum) OCD Support for Moms
- Perinatal (Pregnancy & Postpartum) Mood support for Parents
- Pregnancy Mood Support Groups
- Queer and Trans Parent Support Group
- Fertility Challenges
- Pregnancy after loss
- Pregnancy and infant loss for moms
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss for Parents
- Termination for Medical Reasons
- Post – Abortion Support
- Support for Families after Maternal Death
- Support for Families touched by Postpartum Psychosis (PPP)
Schedule your free consultation
15- minute free consultation to help you determine if I am the right professional to assist you in your healing journey. Please have your questions prepared to make the most of your time. I look forward to speaking with you.
All services provided via Telehealth. Based in Ventura County.
Link- Tree: http://linktr.ee/monarcatherapy